Thursday, March 29, 2012

Okay!! It's official!! I am useless at regular blogging. I could make all sorts of excuses, like for instance, not enough time, or the fact that I have been having a terrible time with my laptop and finally succumbed to buying a new one, but the bottom line is that although I think about doing it often I always get caught up doing other stuff. So to catch up a bit on the things that have been happening. So most importantly .... A birth announcement: I recently was lucky enough to have been presented with my 7th grandchild, a beautiful baby girl named Emily Anne Ellen, a beautiful little sister for Rebecca and Jayden. Thank you to my lovely son, Terry and his wife Julianne.
Just born With grandma .... that's me ... and big sis Becca

1 comment:

Karen's Korner said...

Congratulations Nanna Terri.