Monday, March 21, 2011

And the winners are .........

Well, it's still Monday. Just. As promised I have consulted Ms Random Generator and she picked out 2 winners for me.

The first winner is:
Quilt kitty

Tracee, would you like to choose which gift you would like
and your fabric choices and let me know.


The second winner is kimba4.
You will receive whatever Tracee doesn't choose, Kim,
but of course you will still get the fabric of your choice.

I look forward to hearing from you ladies and being able to send your gifts to you.

Hugs Terri  :) x





3 comments:

Quilt Kitty said...

Wow, thanks so much Terri! I have emailed you so I don't write a book here. Congratulations Kimba - you didn't post a preference in your comment so I hope I have left you what you want. Tracee xx

Pip said...

Congratulations to Tracee and Kim, now we can look forward to seeing completed projects sometime in the future.

Kimba4 said...

WOW thankyou Terri. I will PM you.