Monday, April 12, 2010

I love tins and today was my lucky day. We had a delivery of lovely tins at work, and being a tin-oholic, the temptation was overwhelming.  I chose one for Xochitl because it was Alice in Wonderland and I think you all know by now that she is a fan.



Then ... problems!!!! I couldn't chose between:
Hmmm!!!!  Not sure about the Wiser bit, but the other 2 are pretty accurate!!!!!

Then there are 2 lovely ones about women and friendship

Problem solved!!! I bought them all!!!!  Ah well! my excuse is that they were 50% off + staff discount, and it makes a change from buying fabric LOL  Just got to decide what to put in them now :)

6 comments:

Linda said...

They are too gorgeous!! I love tins and have been collecting them for ages but I have had to draw a halt to it. I have no space for any more!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you got them all , I would have trouible deciding too !

Karen's Korner said...

You made the ONLY decision. They are lovely I can see your dilema

Vicki ♥ said...

I love tins too Terri and probably would have bought them all too :)

Terri's Place said...

Thanks girls...you make me feel so much better about my addictions and shopping :)

Susan said...

Ooooo ahhhh just love these tins. I also collect them but have not seen any new ones around our stores lately.