Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hi all, Just in case you think I have forgotten about my blog, I just want to say this is not so. Having started my new job last week and going through the training process, I find I am working more days, though not more hours, than I normally will be.  However, I am finding that the process of getting up everyday and having to go to work is very disorganising and consequently I have had less time than normal to both sew and blog. But I will be back soon.  Next week I start the job for real and will be doing my regular shifts so hopefully will be able to get properly organised.  In the meantime I am working on a potholder for a swap on the forum, but I can't tell you more in case my swapee pops in here. I will post a pic when I have finished it and she has received it.

2 comments:

Debs said...

I hope you enjoy your new job and things settle down for you to do some sewing and blogging.

Jandi said...

I hope your new job is going well! It is hard to keep everything organized when starting a job.